Tuesday, April 05, 2005

An experiment in Possibilities!

Unfortunately I am still a novice @ editing said audio! I thought twice about posting these but these moments can never be recaptured. As a compromise I decided that this, a personal Blog space is the best place for this!

I have been promised the soundtrack from the video recording! As soon as it is available I will work on uploading it to this blog as well as the CBJC Website, www.CBJC24.7p.com,

This is my attempt to blog with a cell phone, I'll let CBJC member and musician Ahmed Abdullah www.ahmedian.com do the honors of intro!

this is an audio post - click to play

these three were recorded via cell phone! I really had not planned on this but the music was out of this world. I just got inspired to try this. Now I'm searching for another way of instant reporting, improving the audio,searching for video and posting live FLICKR here I com!
And Yes, It still has to fit into an evening purse!

this is an audio post - click to play



this is an audio post - click to play



this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home