Tuesday, April 05, 2005

An idea takes root!

I had planned to Blog the Jazz Of Fashion A-liners! The fashion event of the Central Brooklyn Jazz Festival. Mainly delayed Audio, Photo and Video... by the way we are trying to organize a video blog of our April 10th show! Check back by saturday 9th to see if we swung it!

Since I learnt to post audio via phone I have become a demon... Highjacking unsuspecting friends and colleagues for impromtu interviews. ( see interview with Ms Alma Carroll) widow Of Joe Carroll below. Fortunately Or unfortunately I have access to Brooklyn's Jazz musicians, Fashion designers and models, politician and community activist. I usually sit enthralled by their stories spellbound by their music, fascinated by their art.

If You're an Artist, a people person Brooklynthere is something great happening in Brooklyn! A rennaissance, of soughts, this is living History and Iam Part Of IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home