Tuesday, April 05, 2005

An update

For those knew to blogs. The latest post are at the top!

On Wednesday during The CBJC GAlA I was struct with the idea to create live interviews via audio blogs, a modern day web version of the "Roving reporter"
So I grabbed the cell phone and went to A few members of CBJC (Central Brooklyn Jazz Consortium!) and got to "work" pressed th esend key and waited anxiously to hear them @ home.

Well I was bitterly disappointed , No Post, that night and the enext mornin, by then the sytoms of the flu, I had been fighting , won th ebattle, Disappointed, and tired I gave up, did not even open the eblogs, did not update the Jaz festival site.
Monday morning Time to get to work. There were 28 plus post. (I had only done seven)

So I politely closed the computer till I could muster up the courage to try and solve my dilemma. This mornig, a light bulb, I started at the earliest , copied the Html code for each new post I encountered, into a text editor and saved that file. I next deleted all post and reposted whereever I needed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home